We fabricate a number of items (listed below). Please give us a call or send an email of what you require and we will be in touch to discuss plans, cost etc.
1. Arms (Steel, Chromoly, Ally)
2. Battery Boxes
3. Beams (Mild Steel Beam, High Tensile Steel Beam)
4. Bumpers and Side Rails
5. Diffs (Stockcar, Toyota, 9 inch, Bird cages & brake floaters, Superstock & lift arms, Lift arms)
5. Fuel tanks
6. RKM Chassis (Stock Car, Super Stock)
7. Stub Axles
Place regulator between fuel pump and carburetor to regulate fuel pressure when using mechanical and electric performance fuel pumps. Two piece aluminum body has a single 3/8"NPT inlet port on the bottom and two 3/8"NPT side outlet ports. "Dead Head" style regulator does not require a return line back to fuel tank or cell. 1/8" NPT port for mounting a fuel pressure gauge or sender line. Regulator also includes steel mounting bracket.
- Carter Fuel Systems universal fit Rotary vane pumps are internally regulated, offer a free flow design with no points to burn out or shaft seals to leak
- 12 volt
- 3/8 inch NPT inlet and outlet
- 6 - 8 psi output, 100 gph free flow
- Includes comprehensive installation kit and full instructions for a hassle free installation
The Carter Fuel Systems program features unique innovation and solutions by offering premium fit, form, and function for exceptional vehicle coverage and exclusive problem-solving features. Carter Fuel replacement Electric Pumps consistently deliver fuel at the precise pressure and flow rate the vehicle demands. They are designed and engineered for constant use, Hi-Performance, and quiet operation. These positive displacement pumps are unique in that fuel cools the motor, No points to burn out, No shaft seals subject to deterioration and leakage, ''Free Flow'' constant fuel flow, Fuel intake strainer. Many models are designed to fit your specific needs and power requirements, all mounting hardware and bracket included.
High Pressure with 50 gph at 14-16 psi Output